ANNA GEORGINA respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- During your engagements with the ANNA GEORGINA website, we collect certain Personal Data in accordance with the law, specifically the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”), the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECTA”) and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”).
- By using our Website, you agree to ANNA GEORGINA, its directors, consultants, employees, agents and subcontractors, affiliates and/or third parties to process (which will include collecting, using and disclosing) your Personal Information for the purposes stated in this Policy. If you do not agree with our processing activities described in this Policy, please do not use the Website.
We will not use your personal information for any purposes not mentioned in this Policy without your consent.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Personal Information is information which identifies, or could reasonably be associated with you.
- Information you provide to us;The Personal Information we collect and process may include, but is not limited to, your name, email@example.com, physical address, telephone numbers, information relating to your occupation, gender, and any other information supplied to us).
Please note that you are not obliged to provide any such Personal Information on the public areas of our Website. However, you may choose to do so by submitting your information to us on the various sections of our Website, including:
- Website enquiries
- Newsletter subscriptions;
- Registration for events; and
- to contact our directors and other employees directly.
We strive to collect only the personal Information which is necessary for the intended purpose of the collection.
- Information we automatically collect about you.
With each visit to our Website, we may automatically collect and store certain information about you. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- technical information, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address which is used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and browser type and platform for system administration; and
- information about your use of our Website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you accessed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect, use, disclose or otherwise process your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
- When you provide us with your personal information, we will use your information to:
- Provide customer service
- Send you product offers and newsletters which you have subscribed to receive;
- communicate with you regarding events;
- We will not retain your Personal Information for longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it, unless there is a lawful basis or legal requirement for us to retain your Personal Information for a longer period.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your limited Personal Information to our third-party service providers, where necessary.
- We require that our service providers take appropriate, reasonable, technical and organisational measures to keep your Personal Information secure.
- In addition, our service providers may not use or disclose Personal Information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information: (i) when such disclosure is necessary to protect the legitimate interests (safety, property or other rights) of ANNA GEORGINA, our directors, employees, consultants, or any other person, or where required or permitted by law; or (ii) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- There is a possibility that the Personal Information that we collect from you may have to be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the Republic of South Africa (for example, by a third-party data hosting service provider).
- Insofar as your information may be transferred outside of South Africa, we will take reasonable organisational and/or contractual measures to ensure that your personal information is processed by such third party service providers for the purposes for which it has been provided to us and that the required levels of protection have been implemented by such third party service providers to safeguard your Personal Information.
- You agree that once your Personal Information has been de-identified (i.e. we delete any information that identifies you) such de-identified information may be shared in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, advisers, service providers and suppliers (this may include our CRM provider, digital and media agencies, Microsoft, Google, Facebook and other research agents)
- To monitor web traffic: web servers serving the Website automatically collect information about you in relation to the Website pages you visit; and for statistics purposes: we may perform statistical analyses to measure interest in the various areas of the Website.
- SAFEGUARDING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take all appropriate, reasonable, technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Personal Information to prevent loss of, damage to or unauthorised destruction of your Personal Information or unlawful access to or processing of your Personal Information.
- Our technical and organizational personal data security measures include:
- the storage of your personal data under password-secured databases;
- the restriction of access to your personal data to specific staff/personnel who are designated and mandated to manage your personal data;
- the restriction of access to all our premises where your personal data is stored in physical or digital form; and
- the binding of any third parties who handle your personal data to confidentiality obligations with respect to the same.
- HOW TO ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information accurate and complete. We suggest that you regularly update your Personal Information.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You can request access to any of your Personal Information that is held by us at any time and for any purpose, including to request that we correct your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or delete the Personal Information if we are no longer required to retain it by law or for a legitimate purpose. You can also object to the processing of all or part of your personal data subject to any limitations to this right provided in the law.
Requests to access Personal Information held on you in accordance with this Policy can be made to INFO@ANNAGEORGINA.CO.ZA.
- First party cookies
Session cookie – This cookie contains a randomly generated number and allows the browser to remember your selections. It expires when you close the browser and contains no personally identifiable information.
- Third party cookies
Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it refuses to accept cookies, our system will issue cookies when you visit our Website. If you have opted to block cookies, you are informed that you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website.
- USE OF IP ADDRESSES
We also collect information that does not identify you personally through our Internet log files, which record data such as IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data. This information may be used to analyse trends and to gather general demographic information. We do not link this information to personally identifiable information.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions regarding ANNA GEORGINA’s processing of your Personal Information in terms of this Policy, please email us at INFO@ANNAGEORGINA.CO.ZA
Further, if you currently receive marketing information from us which you would prefer not to receive in the future please email us INFO@ANNAGEORGINA.CO.ZA
Please note that we may update this Policy from time to time by posting the latest version on the Website, so please ensure that you refer to it periodically.
DATE OF ISSUE MAY 2021