WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
3. Please take note of all Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of this website implies an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other specific terms and an agreement to be bound by them.
4. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and any specific terms applicable, and only to the extent of the conflict, the more specific term will apply.
5. ANNA GEORGINA makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. ANNA GEORGINA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein, unless as a result of ANNA GEORGINA’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
6. ANNA GEORGINA reserves the right to make changes to these materials at any time without notice. If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or material on this website, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of intellectual property rights, you must let us know immediately by contacting ANNA GEORGINA or the owner or provider of the information to which the issue relates.
7. Unless otherwise stated, all right, title, interest, and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property laws) in, to or of this web site are the sole property of or will vest in ANNA GEORGINA or a third party licensor. All moral rights are reserved.
8. Trademarks. ANNA GEORGINA’s logo and sub-logos, marks, and trade names are the trademarks of ANNA GEORGINA and no person may use them without permission. Any other trademark or trade name that may appear on this web site or other marketing material of ANNA GEORGINA is the property of its respective owner.
9. You should independently verify any information and material on this website before relying upon it. The information and material on this website are not substitutes for the exercise of professional judgement. If you are not qualified or experienced enough to make that judgement, you should take professional advice or contact the relevant information owner or provider for further information and advice.
10. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of ANNA GEORGINA. ANNA GEORGINA makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. ANNA GEORGINA will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or data, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees arising from your use of this website or any information or material on it, or your inability to use it (whether that loss is direct or indirect), unless as a result of ANNA GEORGINA’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
11. While ANNA GEORGINA makes every effort to ensure that any executable material available to be downloaded from ANNA GEORGINA’s website is free of any virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all viruses. ANNA GEORGINA is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the executable material and potentially malicious code contained therein.
12. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer systems are suitable to access and use this website. You are responsible for implementing sufficient anti-virus and other security measures to ensure the accuracy of data input and output.
14. You must not try to alter or destroy this website, the information contained herein or try to circumvent the security features of this website, be it by tampering with, attempting to hack or crack it, modify the format thereof or in any other way disrupt or disable any computer system, server, website, router or other device used to host this site or make it available.
15. All warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law by ANNA GEORGINA and the information owners and providers.
16. If the use of any information or material on this website is unlawful in any jurisdiction (because of your nationality, residence or for some other reason), that information or material is not offered. If you are outside the Republic of South Africa, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to use any such information and materials. We accept no liability, to the extent allowed by the law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the access or attempted access of any information or materials by anyone outside the Republic of South Africa
17. No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of ANNA GEORGINA in enforcing any of their rights under the Terms and Conditions of Use will be, or be deemed to be, a waiver and it will not prejudice any right of ANNA GEORGINA.
18. If any of the Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable, illegal or in some other way invalid, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will be deemed to be severable and will not affect the remainder of Terms and Conditions which will continue to be of full force and effect.
20. No addition to or modification of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use will be binding on ANNA GEORGINA unless made in writing and signed by their duly authorised representatives.